How to trade TOP on PolyDEX by Trust Wallet
1. Connect Trust wallet on PolyDEX
- If you are already familiar with how to connect wallets to PolyDEX, move to part 2. If not, following the steps bellow:
- Go to https://www.polydex.fi/ and select “Connect” on the top right corner
- A window will pop up and ask you to choose a wallet. Choosing “WalletConnect”
- Next, choose “Trust”.
- If your wallet(s) has been connected to the Polygon Matic Mainnet before, you are good to go. If no, a connection request will be established, select “Connect”.
2. Trade TOP on PolyDEX exchange
- Once you already have a wallet successfully connected on PolyDEX, head over to Exchange > Swap on the sidebar or simply go to https://exchange.polydex.fi/swap
- Select $TOP as either your sell/buy token to sell/buy TOP.
You can choose: USDC/TOP or MATIC/TOP to buy TOP.
- Once you finished, click “Swap” and we are good to go.
- Click “Confirm Swap”, and the Trust Wallet will popup like this:
- Click on “ Confirm “ and come back to finish your exchange. You will receive a notification when this process finishes:
=> We’ve done
Notes: You need to have $MATIC in your wallet to pay the transaction fee on PolyDex.
3. Add $TOP to Trust Wallet
- Step 1: Comeback to your Trust Wallet and click here:
- Step 2: when the Manager Task popup, copy TOP Contract to paste in the Search bar
- Step 3: Click on “ Add Custom Token “ , then following:
- After clicking “ Save “, you’ve already seen TOP in your wallet:
It’s all about trade TOP on PolyDEX by Trust Wallet. If you face any problems, please contact us to solve them.